Monday 6 June 2011

A photoshoot Ruined (and salvaged)



So my first proper photoshoot of the relaunched was scheduled to be this Sunday (5th June) and due to the stupid weather it got cancelled. My original theme was going to be be a Tuareg man showcasing the Tuareg jewellery and an African/gypsy woman showcasing the Moroccan jewellery (Sahara collection)


Here are a couple of pictures I took testing looks out - the model is my sister. 


Different make up on each eye





So I was (and am) mega upset that the shoot got cancelled but luckily my superstar boyfriend was able to take some great photos. Check out his new blog here http://ssjimages.wordpress.com/

Theyre not finished yet but here is a sneak peak of the pics. Styling & make up by me.









*****Behind the scenes ****







No comments:

Post a Comment