B) The Cause
C) What’s in it for you
On behalf of my project Amaziah Jewellery, which sells ethical jewellery, I will be travelling to Uganda this August to both purchase fair trade jewellery from craftspeople and to visit and feature community projects.
I will be documenting my travels and filming/interviewing several community projects, of these projects, I have chosen 3 I would like to raise money for.
I will be doing a sponsored 35 mile “district line” walk from Hornchurch -à Ealing Broadway.
This walk will be taking place in the 3 days between coming back from Ghana and going to Uganda, the 14th 15th or 16th August. I will be walking with a pedometer and filming a message at each station as proof I am there, I will be tweeting my whereabouts so feel free to walk along with me to make sure!
More about the projects
The money I raise will be split between the following 3 projects, the amount of help/investment I can give depends entirely on donations. Keep reading because there is something init for you too!
Whats in it for me?
Apart from knowing you have done a great thing, I am offering some incentives to donate to these great projects.
· All donators will be mentioned on my website and blog, and will be entered into a mystery prize draw.
· Donations of over £5 will receive a 5% discount when Amaziah Jewellery is officially launched.
· Donations of over 10% will receive a 10% discount
· Donations of £15, £20, £30 £40 £50 will also receive corresponding discount vouchers. Terms will apply.
· Donations of over £50 will receive free tickets to the exclusive launch event (date to be confirmed) as well as discount vouchers and mentions on the travel documentaries.
· Donations of over £75 will receive all of the above plus a free goody bag and advertising at the launch event / website.
· Donations above this amount can contact me for other benefits.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Sponsor me, doing this walk jetlagged won’t be fun for me but many lives can be saved by small contributions! Even £1 or £2 would be great, please help us to make a huge difference.
All donations will be added to the sponsor page and blog so please keep updated.
Proof of handing over the materials will also be documented for the website.
Many thanks in advance from everyone!